SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Friday, July 07, 2006


TeddyGeiger is goooooooood. I didnt have any plans to buy his album, but I just did so yeah. And when I say hes good, HE'S really GOOD! ChristinaAguilera is back, leaving the "dirtayye" back back back to yesteryears.. but jazz and BabyJane? That's just whacked.. I might get her album anyhow..I wanna go Hmv soon, desperately in need of new music..I wanna get JackMannequin's, Keane's, TheFeeling's and Angels&Airwaves. Ohwell, I'll get the money, someday somehow:p Alright, anyway school was a tad more fun than usual.., probably cos we ended at 12.15 and we were really high. haha yeah and everything was so funny, from bitching, gossiping to laughing at stupid stuff. and then adjfaskdfjnadjnfdf, like,thankyousomuch. Lunched at Kap, and AHEM.Beep.Blah.Ahem. haha. Lot1, bought TeddyGeiger's and Margaux bought Electrico's. Reallystupid stuff happened, you'ld rather die than knowing, cos you'll die laughing anyway. haha trust me. then Mgaux went for nats trials? yeah and beep. beep. beep. then I saw dot and dot. (come on, you don't wanna know my life. I'm not letting you know that much, (: Everyone I know stays anonymous, I'm clever. (go to mgaux's for a more detailed one if you really must(:
hahaha okay 'night!

If only we didn't have to say goodbye


'nothingissound